Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WebQuest

WebQuest

Well, here's my WebQuest. A day late, story of my life.
Anyhow, this was a great assignment. I had so much fun creating it. Its just sucky that I don't have a classroom in which to implement it. But when I do, I'm definitely going to try it out.

I saw some posts from other people stating that they would have rather edited the actual format and sections themselves. I agree, to a point. There were some changes that I would like to have made to the actual layout, but simply creating this project, for me, was a task in itself. I was alright with the limited amount of choices, only because it limited the amount of mistakes I could have made and the amount of confusion (and animosity) I felt towards the multiple uses to technology being implemented.

On a more positive note, however, I did use many of the resources given to us in this class on this project. RubiStar is the greatest web creation of all time, besides Google.

It took me a lot longer than I expected, not because I had problems, but because I really got into it. I worked on it for about twelve cumulative hours this weekend and thought I was submitting it before the actual due date. Ha.

At any rate: great assignment, great resources, easy to use. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment